Sunday, February 3, 2008

And The Winner Is...

...Cheryl Coville, who designed the Goddess in this picture. She gets a skein of Fearless Fibers yarn, and a tote with her design on it. Congrats, Cheryl!


I added a little more in the star section, including Orion. If you don't know why, read the myth here. Now the design is available in my Etsy store. For those of you too lazy to go look, and you know who you are, here it is in all Artemis's (that still looks odd to me. I was brought up to do just S apostrophe, but this seems to be accepted usage now) glory.

This design was specifically created as a complement to the Artemis Shawl Pattern on the MMarioKKnits Yahoo Group, which link is below. Members may obtain MMario's patterns free of charge, but I do encourage you to donate to the link on his patterns. It's only fair to reward so much effort and generosity. I'm sending him one of the totes free as a thank you for stroking your Goddess's (there we go again) ego. Having my ego stroked is one of my very favorite things.


I'm fond of having other things stroked too, but the DH has dibs on those. :::naughty grin:::

No comments: