Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Feel You Should Know...

...I'm going to hell. Not a question any longer of "if", but merely "when?"

Very sadly, the husband of a member of one of my knitting lists succumbed to the H1N1 virus last week. It hit him very hard, he had to be on a respirator, and then he died. Everyone has naturally been expressing their condolences.

Today, a kind-hearted list member (so you know it was not I), wrote to say how sorry she was, and added that she understood, because she "lost" her husband three years ago. And the FIRST thought to cross my mind was, "Well, that was damned careless of you, wasn't it?"

So, yes, I'm going to hell. And if you laughed, I'll see you there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to know that I will be in good company.. and yes, I laughed ;)

Lori said...

You'll have a lot of company.wh1sker5

Rosemarie Buchanan said...

Meet you there!

:-))