This is a nuisance blog version of the nuisance emails wanting to know all about you as if they really care. "What did you have for breakfast?" "What time did you get up today?" "Have you had a good tinkle lately?" :::snort::: Gee, thanks, Anita! But since I should be working, naturally I'll do this instead. :-)
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
Here goes for Your Goddess:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a getting our business rolling and raising two teenaged daughters. And you wonder where the gray comes from. Or you would if it weren't for L'Oreal.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
a. upload an order to the lab
b. clear off the dining room table
c. clear off the spare beds
d. wash the dishes
e. find reasons to avoid b-d.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Well, anything chocolate! But must be Sugar-Free. LOVE cookies. Almonds.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Move to Tahti and hire a studly pool boy. Except the DH might object, and I do adore the DH. I think I kind of covered this three blog posts ago.
5. Places I have lived: Joppatowne MD, Suffolk England, Indian Harbour Beach FL, Sumter SC, Cannon NM.
6. Peeps I want to know more about: Kristina, Rosemarie, Elaine, Melanie, Jared